Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Decisions...

I am trying to make a decision between 2 purchases. A used car, or a nice shiney new Mac. They would both be lovely in their different ways. I would feel so independant buying my own car, and it would be so good to travel back and forth from Tofino...plus just the general freedom that comes with it appeals. But once I buy it, the costs don't end there. Whereas a MAC...one solid, needed purchase, which would nourish so many creative goals I have. The only cost that comes with THAT is internet, and that's ok.
Also we could stand to have a new mattress..as well as maybe an actual BED, but that one might be possible to get as well as one of the others. So, that's where I stand...I think maybe I'll get the Mac!

4 comments:

  1. ooo hard choice! go for the mac. Although a car would be awesome too...but like you said, comes with lots of other expenses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. life's full of tough choices innit? eric! get aWAY from her! the freedom of a car is fantastic, but you're right, the costs don't stop there and that's a different kind of non-freedom if you know what i'm saying. sounds like mac is the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, very hard choice... I so want a mac as well....

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm mac indeed. I would say either choice would be a winner. I think you should get them both. Personally, I've always wanted a mac...I love your new blog!!

    ReplyDelete