Friday, October 12, 2012

garage band is fun

I was playing around with loops in garage band, and came up with this. I love forming beautiful melodies (and..do it often in my head or while alone listening to music), and with these guitar loops that I found, the melody grew very naturally for me. for the lyrics, I just sang the first words that came to mind. That is the kind of artist I am. Improv! I hope you enjoy. I have no knowledge of actually recording, so. But I think you'll be able to look past that. In fact, I know you will. If you were here, I would gently squeeze your shoulder.
Anyway, it's not done yet, and there's some breathing things I need to tweak.

3 comments:

  1. um....'fub, it's SO beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks 'fub. labee, I don't know! there's also an option to download it from that link, but I can just send it to you as well, if you are interested :D

    ReplyDelete