Thursday, April 18, 2013

The weather's put a damper on mine and Shawn's camping plans today. It's pouring with an icy wind. We're just going with the flow and putting it off - and there's a chance because of Shawn's new connections at work (Marine supplies and fuelling station) that we can go somewhere even better than planned if we wait anyways. He's already been offered many boat rides through working there. And fishing trips. (!!) and - I got an interview at Trilogy Fish. For a front desk/cashier position. I hope I get it. I think I will. I have a feeling. I would love riding my bike/walking to and from work there. it's right down at the bottom of Marine West's steep driveway, full on in front of  Clay-o-quat Sound.

Shawn's present for me hasn't arrived in the mail yet. It might come today. The anticipation is exciting. I have a pretty good guess as to what it is, but I will not say. If it is what I think it is, well, YAY.

Shawn made me breakfast today and we had a cozy morning together waking up slow with an extra cup of coffee (enter vibrating 'fub).  He made french toast, with this amazing berry butter sauce. we ate them with that plus maple syrup - amazing. Later we're venturing out into town so I can use up my $30 freebie at Covet. I'm thinking a headband. Or some Tokyo Milk fragrance. something I wouldn't usually get.

I'm really excited about this new job. The way everything came together just in time and so easily for me too...I mean, I really only applied at the one place (!!)...it just confirms that what you affirm happens. I'm not saying I didn't feel a little stressed at times (the fact that this interview is a weight off my shoulders confirms that), but any time I caught myself I made a real effort to encourage myself that the "new job" I was seeking had already formed and was in place for me, and all I needed to do was stumble upon it - and I prayed and trusted that I'd be led to the place I'd enjoy the most.  So anyway, I know I don't technically have the job yet, so I'll stop talking...

Oh yeah, on my birthday I was even invited to a party....a beach fire. It seemed perfect to me, but Shawn was exhausted from his second early morning shift in a row so we didn't end up going. But we went out for sushi and sauntered into the sunset together. Yes we did.





No comments:

Post a Comment