Thursday, August 1, 2013

eat a fish

I've got my second cup of decaf beside me. I didn't mean to buy decaf coffee, but I did, so now decaf is my wake-up companion. It tastes watery in comparison to the robustness I'm used to, but it's still a friend.

Fog has settled in, and will likely stay for the month of Fogust. We are enveloped in a misty, wooly blanket that blots out the sun and curls my frizz into tiny corkscrew curls. It's a time of echoing raven calls and stillness.

Lucille has been freed from the storage room. In case you forgot, Lucille is my pink bike. It's good to have her back. She is now my trusty work steed again.

I only had the one day off this week, but I get two off next week. I can't wait. Me and Maike are planning a beach fire for one of those days. She wants to invite the guy she's been crushing on. Love is going to blossom. Sparks will fly. Fish will be eaten.


1 comment:

  1. I thought you were cleansing from coffee when you came and visited me! anne would shake her head at your coffee drinking. just saying. have a fun bonfire!

    ReplyDelete