Sunday, December 22, 2013

I had a thought I'd like to share.  It was about love and music. You see, I was thinking of Shawn, and how the most tempting thing in the world wouldn't change how I'd feel about him, or sway me, because he fulfills everything, you see. And I was thinking of how people that come into contact with us always seem to feel that. And then I thought about how at the most basic of levels, our energy seems to resonate, hum, sing. And THEN I thought of singing with my sisters, and how I love it, because our voices blend into one, and the feeling of blending so harmoniously, energetically, with others, is so wonderful…and the reason I thought of that is because that is how I feel with Shawn. resonant, harmonic, a blending of voices and energies that feels SO good.
Thank you, that is all.
Christmas cheers from Speshul.

1 comment:

  1. that's so true and so beautiful. christmas love to you!

    ReplyDelete