Monday, June 10, 2013

It's one of those days you wake up and take a peek outside and the sky is just SO BLUE - it's almost an aggressive blue. Like - it's no background blue, you know what I mean?

I had a really good sleep last night. I went to bed early. In Parksville we went mountain biking two days in a row and it REALLY took it out of me. It was so much fun though. It was so evident that something had relaxed inside me since the last time I'd gone, which was over a year ago. I even triumphed over that same hill I mentioned, the second day. sharp bend and all! -yay!

Work is good. I have full-time hours this week at least. So far, we've just been working the schedule out amongst us, and there's been no need to write a schedule down...so I don't know if it's a steady thing or not! Probably. it's been busy.

Crabs are cute little guys. I send them love before I kill them. I take a deep breath to calm myself (it calms them too, they go limp) and then send them loving feelings and then tell them it will be quick and they won't feel a thing. what? I have to do SOMETHING. crabs I do this with seem to not struggle as much but I haven't done enough that way to be sure. It could just be fanciful thinking. wishful, even.
But it IS evident that they feel my vibes.

Yesterday was very strange. I couldn't help but notice at the end of the day that almost every single person - not kidding - that came in, left me a tip. Why?! this has never happened before! I mean it was so regular that it seemed like it was planned. I wonder. In any case - woohoo tip money!


3 comments:

  1. hey, nice about the tips! I went to bed early last night too. the trip really took it out of me. i am exhausted beyond all repair. you giving crabs love-vibes right before smashin em is very fub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think animals can sense a person's energy. At least I know it's true for dogs, so why not crabs? I think animals communicate more with their energy, so maybe that's why. I think you are very kind to the crabs and they're lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you are a kind killer too. although to me crabs are the spiders of the sea. i can't help it. they've taken on the spider's sinister qualities and it can't be undone. that does not stop me from great enjoyment when feasting on their flesh however, which wouldn't be true of a spider feast...

    ReplyDelete