Saturday, March 24, 2012

Aries moon

The moon is in Aries right now, and I have indeed noticed strong independent urges. A crusty, stiff, not-oft-used-of-late leader inside me is bellowing to be heard. It offers resistance to any idea of compromising myself to please others, or in being anything at all for the reason of impressing anyone else. Nope. It stands firm. My thoughts are competitive. There's a part of me that's activated right now that can't believe I'd ever be any other way less strong and bold. It's super impatient to go out there and prove itself. It offers no apologies for being self-absorbed, but it may make a joke or two about it. I'm charming today! You can't help but be magnetized to me....heh heh heh!

2 comments:

  1. something about the word 'bellowing' is hilarious and curiously apt with a fub. You get out there and prove yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a roaring lion. you are a beam of light.

    ReplyDelete