Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ma and Pop Beet have just left, and I'm kind of sad. It was a very lovely time. I was pondering this as I walked through the park earlier, right after they left. I felt different than I had before they came, and I was trying to put my finger on it. Then I realized that I felt stronger. Like having people around who I can be sure look at me in a loving way reminded me more of who I am and who I can be. And aren't I lucky to have parents like that? I'm happy. I'm a lucky and blessed person.

2 comments:

  1. I feel that way around family too. It almost feels like I've been running on an empty tank without realizing it until I'm around people who love and value me and then I realize how good it feels to 'fill up the tank' so to speak.

    (sorry I haven't been commenting 'fub. For some reason I thought I had been! no excuse but it's all I got. I'm a bub.)

    ReplyDelete