Friday, April 20, 2012

What is going on

This is now a private blog. Shoulda done that years ago.

Moving on...it was my birthday 4 days ago. I am now a woman of 26 years in this physical realm. I've done my best to live the best I know how in those years. I've gathered a lot of information while I've been here...I've dreamt lovely dreams, thought spicy thoughts, observed how the world can work better than it does now (and isn't that a very basic job of each emerging generation?). I've taken a few risks. I've made some whoppers of mistakes - almost always in the name of passion. I've done some pre-cursory traveling, although in my opinion I've only just begun my worldly adventures.  In my mind, let's say 10 years ago when I was 16, I would have pictured myself at this age having gotten a lot more done and being much more settled and stable. But maybe I'll never feel that way. It's not as if  your life is ever 'done'. You are never supposed to stop dreaming and expecting and changing and evolving. It's not like you're supposed to pick one way of being and then continue on that road in a straight and never-ending, never-changing line.

Anyways. 26! Yay!




3 comments:

  1. here's to living life and dreaming dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! I tried calling you and I left a rather odd message, but there was no response. Finally, I texted you to which Shawn asked "who is this?" Really? Bad fub, at Christmas you said you were adding me to your contacts. You lied. Also, no offense to Shawn, but why cant YOU answer when I text, and why don't the two of you EVER answer your phone??? Just asking...you know, a Stott would like to get through to a certain fub now and then. Is that too much to ask?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay it worked! i can read ut! happy birthday 'fub! I salute you. For everything you've done and everything you've learned! You are a simply magnificent 'fub.

    ReplyDelete