Wednesday, May 22, 2013

the tasty bite addiction

There are packets of heat-up vegetarian curry that rejoice under the brand of Tasty Bite. There are many brands and varieties of said curry packets, but Tasty Bite is all we've got here. They sell them for $4 a pop at the health food store, Green Soul. And as you've probably guessed, I'm a little bit addicted. Yesterday I had Tasty Bite for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I learned how to make mango chutney so that my eating of Tasty Bite could be complete. And let me tell you: with my mango chutney, it is.

2 comments:

  1. ah--your tasty bite addiction seems quite similar to my addiction of yesteryear of toasted english muffin with smoked salmon cream cheese. used to eat that for breaky lunch and dinner too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "rejoice under brand of Tasty Bite"--i rejoice in that sentence.

    ReplyDelete